Thursday, November 25, 2010

A classmate that I'm Thankful for...

A classmate that I'm THANKFUL for is Cindy Mei :] She's not the only one I'm thankful for but, she's definitely on the top of my list! What's so special about her?! Well, I'm glad you asked. I met Cindy before we attend Whitney Young. We met in the most awkward place, the train station. She knew one of my friends from my elementary school. We officially met when we were at the movies...I think.... I didn't really like her back then, but that has definitely changed! She helps me with things that I don't understand, and she reminds me when I forget to do an assignment (I'm sure anyone in the class will do the same for me). Besides helping me and reminding me, she's someone I look forward to seeing during the day. She so easy to talk to, very fun and goofy too. Cindy is not only my classmate, she's one of my closest friends. Thank you Cindy! :] <333

No comments:

Post a Comment