Sunday, November 7, 2010

A change in the Classroom

I think everyone in our class can agree that there's nothing wrong with in the classroom. When it comes to discussion time, everyone has their own opinion and everyone is heard. One of the good things in class is that every morning we have journal topics that we are to write about. It helps me wake up and it gets everyone thinking. We talk about whatever the topic is, it usually gets pretty heated if it a popular subject. Other than a change in the classroom, I kind of want a change in the school. I feel like in division, other than just sitting around for ten minutes, we can learn about how to pay the bills or manage a bank account. Because not everyone knows how to do that. I scared that if i wait till i grow up to learn, it will be too late.

2 comments:

  1. i agree with the division part! those 10 minutes are always so pointless, so why not make something out of it. the journal topics are helpful too, they do the same for me as they do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. use division to do homework?
    Yes i also really enjoy the journals.
    paying bills is as simple as mailing a check.

    ReplyDelete