Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nick and Jay

So...they met kinda sorta awkwardly. Even though nick was personally invited to Jay's party, Jay didn't know who nick was other than his neighbor. They seem to have a lot incommon. They also start to "hang out", but a little part of me thinks that Jay is just using Nick to get closer to Daisy( Nick's cousin and the girl Jay has a crush on). Maybe Jay wants to have the best of both worlds where he has Nick as a friend and Daisy as his significant other. Or, he's is just down right using Nick. I hope Jay really has an interest in Nick because I would hate to see 2 characters that clicked right from the start, become enemies. But there was something else that drew my attention. Jay seems kinda fake. He has all these books in his library that he hasn't read. He doesn't know some of the most basic questions, even though he went to oxford. As of now, Jay gives me a mixed feeling. He's kinda of in the middle of my Jerk-or-Mr. Nice guy scale. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough :]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment