Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Introduction

    Hi! My name is Amy. I'm a Sophomore. This year, I have many goals to achieve. One of my goals are to write better compositions. Also, I want to enjoy the class. I want to feel like I've earned that A in the class. I plan to ask questions and participate in class as much as possible. Most importantly, I would like to apply the concepts I've learned in the class to all of my other classes. By the end of the year, the other goal that I plan to fulfill is have more confidence in my writing. Because of all the years of holding back and under estimating myself, I want to know that my work is good enough for others to admire.
   My meaning of American Literature is How American writes. I think this class consist of learning and reading different ways writers portray their own kind of American writing.  
  
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, it's good that you will work harder. You should never underestimate yourself as you're obviously smart and able to learn well as you are in Whitney Young. Hope this year goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! :]
    I didn't know you held back on your writing! Whatever you come up with is ALWAYS good enough if YOU think so. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
    Good luck to both of us with the difficult year ahead :]

    ReplyDelete